Sunday, October 23, 2016

Please Help Me | Save My Family

Professional experts who are active or they will pursue the matter with a little heart, was my special request. Today I tell the true story of what happened in my life.



I'm an on page -off-page SEO worker. I myself learned. There is no knowledge my academic or professional way. Own efforts, while others work online, and then moves them to steal and peek out to see. And almost two years of my skills, I've been working on UpWork. My profile has been around 3200 hours. Knowledge absence of any academic or professional client's choice not to act in accordance with his means my profile is suspended.



And with this comes down to me or my family in my life extreme danger all the way down. I could not come back in any way. 2013 since until now (until 2016), Professional or Expert to the people I have been active in a variety of academic work that way too, or in other words, creating the base, but they claimed that they were just too big of a professional or an expert or a man, they all work in the same or learn strategies. All told, we know that good work, good training, may learn from this video tutorial, this website or a blog site to learn more about, etc., etc. I wanted to give money to them for teaching jobs, but "money is not the big things, big things to the teaching of mind." But they do not teach the tricks that some left with incomplete. But what are they actually for people to cheat? Contact them if he gives the answer: "Brother, we are not training anymore," or "do not have much time on our hands now," or "they know better than them to go to them." In fact, they think themselves too big?

I currently am working on in my area, she is a small IT firm. My current monthly salary of $ 51. With which my family does not. If the number of members of my family, my parents 6. My parents are old, and my wife does not work, all the time his family moved to rule as directed. The only person making them to look after the family and I was the only one, so that the family cannot go anywhere.



My younger son is only two years old, two months, when he returned home from work, I had to go home empty-handed. For making me that- just 51 dollars a month, but the family will not manage to bring food for the children. My son cannot go with any meal. Ask the parents of the boy have? I do not have any answers to her chest, and then drag and drop a kiss is all forgotten.



My elder daughter is only 11 years old. Some of the 013 pages of my daughter, she would have to work. He is able to do all that - directory submission and social bookmarking submission. He is very good in studies, the class she was 4. I cannot afford to send him to a good school, good food cannot feed, do not like to give away any clothing.

Finally, I just say, I do not want to help or do not want to beg, but I need money, not begging for work to earn money honestly. And for this reason, I am finding a good trainer, whether that would have made me a skilled worker. If any one of you to nurture the mind, and if the communication will be. Of course I will give you your wages.

What I do know now is -

I am currently working on the site - http://www.sextipshere.com and if you want one of these sites work on those powers is more like teaching. If this is the case, please contact a particular person, I will be grateful to him.

I beg your pardon for your wastage time.
Thanks Again.

Md Jabed Hossain
Contact Me: jdc12314@gmail.com
SkyPe ID: jdc12314

No comments:

Post a Comment